So a year ago, I posted my Top 10 Reasons Why Working From Home in the Summer is Nearly Impossible!
It made sense to start an annual thing since I ran into similar struggles this year. When will I learn...right?
10. Watching my new grass grow outside my office window
9. Shiny new recycled bottlecap creations
8. Softball/Soccer schedule7. Nature calling/balancing rock meditation by the river
6. My puppy. (Seriously...could you resist that face)
5. Countless Doctor/Dentist/Orthodontist/Tutoring/Playdate scheduling and ferrying.
4. KID NOISE and interruptions...clear need for better boundries!
3. Downloading apps to my new Samsung Vibrant (and then wrestling it from my kids hands)